Repair Pilot 1.5 Launch
All of the Repair Pilot team are pleased to announce that version 1.5 is now available to download, and in terms of aesthetics, performance, and functionality, it marks a major step forward for our repair tracking software.
Some of the improvements and new features are as follows:
- The graphical user interface (GUI) has been completely overhauled, ensuring that the software is easier to navigate while displaying a sleeker, more contemporary skin.
- Improved licence management allows you to take more control of Repair Pilot, as you can now deactivate & activate licences yourself, giving you more time to manage your business.
- Custom SMS and email updates can now be sent to your customers, providing the opportunity to add a personal touch or deal with any specific requests.
- Repair Pilot will now present you with the ability to set up your own “canned responses”, allowing you to create message templates for different job statuses.
- Textlocal is now integrated into Repair Pilot, which means that keeping your customers up-to-date through SMS will be a more reliable and affordable process.
- Custom labels now means that you can choose what information is printed onto each label that you print out.
- Built-in reporting provides you with statistics that help make your repair business as profitable as it can be, such as: average repair time, average repair price, and most popular repair types.
We always strive to improve Repair Pilot in every way possible, so if you have any suggestions, feedback, or features that you would like to see added to the next update, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Thank you for choosing Repair Pilot and for your continued support.